SWIPE Hybrid Smart Classroom Solution during the Movement Control Order (MCO) Period
The pandemic of COVID-19 has caused schools, campuses and colleges to be locked down. Most students are now at home and they are attending mostly online lessons.
K-12 students started to come back to schools when the pandemic was under controlled. However, some students opted to stay at home for safety reasons. The schools are now having one group of students that attend classes and another group of students who are ‘study at home”. Now educators have to think of ways to teach students in different space and places.
O2O Solution-NEW TECH,NEW TEACHING in the NEW NORMAL
The concept of Smart Classroom will be more for catering students both Online and Offline (O2O). Students will be divided into multiple groups, either learning via online or face-to-face. Offline to Online teaching will be the new norm in class.
The Offline Mode
The smart classroom will be an ideal place for students that attend real classroom. The lecturer would be able to practise multiple pedagogical approach such as flipped classroom, project-based learning, problem solving method and more. The essence of these approaches is interaction and collaboration amongst the students that eventually bring out the creative and innovative minds of theirs.
Features of the SWIPE Hybrid Classroom
- MoEvent-Live recording and streaming.
- SWIPE WMS-Wireless Presentation Station that supports up to 64 connected mobile devices.
- SWIPE P9 Control Keypad-One-button recording by lecturer or student.
- Web Management Platform-NO NEED of site support by technical staff.
- Cloud based Multimedia Content Management Platform.
- SWIPE Board– Large Format 65”-86” LCD/LED touch monitor.